Last updated: August 17, 2022
Information we collect
We collect two types of information from users of our Website: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as your name, email address, and phone number.), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Website and your browser type).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Website. For example, you may provide us with your contact information such as your email address, first and last name, phone number, the content of your communication, or other Personal Information when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form, or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” Website feature). If you interact with us on social media, we may collect your social media profile information, your communications with us, and your communications and posts on our social media pages.
If you sign up for our newsletter or mailing list, we collect the information you submit and you are signing up to receive marketing and other communications from us.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use our Website, we automatically receive and collect information from your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Website, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Website.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Website.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website.
If we have collected your Personal Information through our “Careers” page in response to a job opening, you are giving us permission to use and retain your Personal Information for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment consideration for the specific position that you applied to, as well as other roles at Med-Pharmex. This Personal Information may be processed and stored by a third party talent tracking solution provider as well as with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work relating to the recruitment process on our behalf.
Aggregate Information Collected
Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you use our Website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
Cookies and Analytics
Like most websites, our Website may use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Website.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Our Website uses analytics tools, which may be provided by third parties, to provide insight into our Website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
How we use your information
In general, we collect information and Personal Information from you so that we can provide our Website, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Website.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Send you updates, marketing communications, and other information about Med-Pharmex and our Website.
- Send you notices and alerts.
- Conduct research, analytics, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Contact you and respond to your inquiries.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Website, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Website to you.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Med-Pharmex, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How we share your information
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information.
Like most companies, we share information, including Personal Information, in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Website and our business. Below we explain when that happens.
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Website or operating our business. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers to assist with providing the Website, and to communicate with you about current or future offerings.
We may also transfer your Personal Information to third parties under the following circumstances: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, asset sale, financing, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Med-Pharmex, including the evaluation thereof; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Med-Pharmex or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Med-Pharmex.
As directed by you and with your consent
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 in connection with the Website.
If you are a resident of California, this section applies to you and is intended to provide certain information to you as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). When we use the term “personal information” in this section, we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household such as your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. Personal information does not include publicly-available information and certain other information that is regulated by certain other applicable laws that are exempted from the requirements of the CCPA.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
You have the right under the CCPA, to request free of charge that we disclose certain information to you about our collection of your personal information. Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You also have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our disclosures and sales of your personal information (though we do not sell personal information). Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sold such information, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold (however, we have not sold your personal information); and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
Right to Deletion
You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal information. However, in some cases we cannot delete all or some of your personal information as required or permitted by applicable laws.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
Information We Collect
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected categories of personal information listed below. For more details about the specific data points we collect, please see the “Information we collect” section above.
- Identifiers (such as email address, first name and last name, mailing address, phone number, IP addresses, device identifiers, and account information)
- Personal information as defined in the California customer records law (such as name and other contact information)
- Commercial information (such as products or services you considered, transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (such as your browser type, frequency and time and date of visits to our Website, operating system, the site from which you linked to us, the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours, information about other websites you have recently visited, site activity, and information about and from your device, including but not limited to device ID, device language, and operating system)
Our sources for this information are detailed in the “Information we collect” section above. Our business purposes for collecting this information are detailed in the “How we use your information” section above. Third parties we share this information with are detailed in the “How we share your information” section above.
How to Contact us to Exercise Your CCPA Rights
To submit a request to exercise your “Right to Know” or “Right to Delete” rights provided in this notice, please email us at be firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate the request and take action where required to do so
We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will provide information about how we will process your request. We endeavor to respond to your request as soon as we can, within the timeframes permitted under the CCPA. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional time (up to 90 total days).
Verification of Requests and Authorized Agents
We may have to verify your identity when you contact us to exercise your “Right to Know” or your “Right to Delete.” Our verification process may vary depending on the nature of your request. However, generally, we will verify your request by asking you to:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized agent.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
You may also use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you wish to use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, unless you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney, we may require that: (1) you provide your authorized agent signed permission to do so; (2) you verify your identity; and (3) you confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We may deny any request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf
Your authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each communication.
How Do We Protect Your Information
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, which may include social media features, such as social media buttons or links. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their privacy policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you are submitting information to any such third-party through our Website, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third-party.
2727 Thompson Creek Road
Pomona, CA 91767