Headquartered in Pomona, California, Med-Pharmex, Inc. is among the leading developers and manufacturers of generic veterinary pharmaceutical products in the U.S. The Company markets over 25 FDA-approved products, all manufactured in one of its three FDA-approved, Pomona-based facilities, with multiple drug delivery systems such as injectables, suspensions, oral solutions, sprays, ointments, creams, pastes, and powders. Utilizing its expertise and experience in pharmaceutical product development in a cGMP environment, the Company’s strength lies in its ability to continually innovate and develop products with high barrier entry, successfully navigate FDA regulatory requirements, and bring quality generic drug products to the veterinary market.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Open boxes, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of
- materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Key Performance Indicators
- Shipping & Receiving
|Speed & Accuracy||Problem Solving|
|Behaviour and Values||(D) Committed to delivering excellence|
(E) Enthusiastic and results driven
(C) Able to take calculated risks
(H) Honest with a high level of integrity
(R) Team player
(A) Willing and able to go the extra mile
|Skills||Unload trucks and receive goods.|
Check in merchandise.
Process requests and prepare orders.
Place orders in delivery areas.
Sort and place items on shelves or in bins.
Open containers and crates.
Prepare parcels and packages.
Count inventory and record data.
Maintain a safe work environment.
Wear safety equipment.
Clean and tidy work area regularly.
|Qualifications||Certified Forklift Operator|
Good communication, organizational, time management, mathematical skills
Dependable and Reliable
Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
|1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred|
Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
Med-Pharmex is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), medical condition, genetic information, marital status, national origin, mental and physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.